fire!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksk350

Reaction score
Hey everybody, just bolted on my hmf exhaust. I started it up, (without jetting it) and i putted around, nothing special. then i got off the bike and revved it a couple of times and i notices that if i revved it high a spark would come out of the exhaust. its an hmf slip on with a silencer. any clue what this might be? ??? the exhaust is sick by the way i totally recommend it. great price with great performance. I'l post pics tomorrow. thanks for the help

ive seen it happen on bikes that are jetted corectly...most of the time its hmf that i see do that though....idk i have an hfm slip on on and i havent looked for it yet but i bet it does it too.

it is jetted wrong i am unsure if it will hurt it but def not gonna help, it will give more power with proper jetting

mine used to do it as well i was told the spark was becasue it was running too lean. i got rid of it by buying a dyno jet kit and did some minor rejetting. but hmf pipes are sick as hell i have one on my raptor.

Other then the lack of power and the possibility of blowing the engine up its all good.

My HMF rattles, i checked all the bolts and they're all snug. But she still rattles. Please help :-/

Latest posts

Back