Finally went riding

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
Well she's a beast, it's nice being able to hit a turn on pavement in 3rd gear and blow the tires away.lol Here's a few pics after we got back. The suspention handles flowlessly offroad.

Picture070-1.jpg

Picture067-1.jpg

Picture068-1.jpg

Picture071-1.jpg

Picture069-1.jpg

its about time you get to ride the money pit..I want action pics though
I don't consider it a money pit, it's what I like. Didn't feel like killing the camera but next time I will.

I ran a 50/50 mixture of Sunoco purple110 octane and 93. It's a bit fat at low rpms as it stumbles when nailing it, but mabe fine once I put all 93 back in.

wow i forgot how nice your engine looked...i forgot how nice your whole bike looked. Awsome...i want pics too...go up against any 450s yet?

wow i forgot how nice your engine looked...i forgot how nice your whole bike looked. Awsome...i want pics too...go up against any 450s yet?
Nah I just get these distant stares from other quad riders, I'm going to have to go and initiate it to race someone. I did race my buddy Gene on his Banshee and still lost by like 3 quad lengths, although he has a cool head, HC pistons, carb work, Toomy T5 pipes, and cylinder porting. We estimated he's go to be making close to 60 HP. Probably would have been more but traction is an issue with his quad.

I figured as much, just wanted to know what would work in its place. Thanks.

Beautiful looking warrior, few minor questions.

Those are ac nerfs did they come with those heelguards or did you have to mod them to fit?

And what case saver is that and what bearing carrier are you running?

Thanks

looks great dave. Me You and Anthony gotta hit up chattsworth as soo as spring rolls along

That quad is sick....you guys ride at chattsworth? i go there too, i herd ther closing it down though

Latest posts

Back