Finally some updated pictures!* NEW TIRES

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
Ignore the rusty banshee shocks, got them cheap and im ordering covers within the week ::)

Enjoy.... if you want more just ask since i got a camera now. Also check the vids section as im going to upload a short revving vid.

988447ef.jpg

30e70e64.jpg

163a979d.jpg

8b1a1e1c.jpg

09725b6e.jpg

Airbox set-up.. ignore the water and dirty uni haha. (notice the cut out for the rear banshee shock rezzy and the breater from apc, the blue wire is for the extra lights i put on)
9e12dc62.jpg

Direct shifter from a 1999-2006 yz250, fits perfect no bending! (the paint chips in the frame happened when putting the motor in)
9a0d171d.jpg

Edelbrock and dirty motor.
63669398.jpg

It's looking good. I like the Yellow, it's different and unique.

I think im going to go back to my stock black seat.... anyone wanna buy that one ?? hahaha

It doesnt match anything.

you ride that thing hard......whats up with the seat cover?

Yea got the seat cover along with other parts , the shocks were rusty when i got them, covers will solve that, and the chipped paint is just from riding, tommorow ill polish everything up and actually get cleaning haha. It was getting dark so couldnt do too much.

I have a set of covers but they are for my stock warrior shocks which are in perfect shape haha. The warrior covers are too short for the banshee shocks..... I Just wanted the better suspension and this was the cheapest option, and they are much better on hard landings.

Yeah, I got a banshee rear shock, too. Its way better than the warrior one. Fully adjustable too. Just a little air box mod and your in. Bike looks good man, diggin the yellow hubs.

lookin really good...... NEED YOUR HELP!! how do u lik the yoshi? good performance? and would u be able to amke a vid so i could here it??

it would be perfect if your seat had yellow instead of the red.

Get a 2 year subscription to quad magazine for 20 bucks and they will give you shock covers...

it would be perfect if your seat had yellow instead of the red.

I know thats what i thought also, but i got a whole bunch of parts for 1 price and the seat cover was included with a whole other seat. o well

And thats a good idea pelph haha i just might do that.

For a dirty quad thats looks pretty good in my opionion ( While blocking out the rust )

looks good , but i think you should deff put your black plastics on that will look sick with the yellow parts!

Amazing what some mothers polish, wax, and shock covers (although too short) will do. ::)

Warrior7-10-06003.jpg

Warrior7-10-06001-1.jpg

*And i have to thank the machine that causes 95% of the chips in my paint.

Warrior7-10-06010.jpg

NEW TIRES

or should i say new old tires :eek:

Anyway these are much better on corners and much more predictable. I cant even imagine how good they would hook if new.

OLD TIRES
Picture.jpg

NEW TIRES

Picture010.jpg

Latest posts

Back