Finally got pics of my Warrior.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hdale85

Reaction score
Here are some pics of the 2002 Warrior I purchased about a month ago. I got it for 800 and I just had to rebuild the carb which cost me about 40 bucks.

IMAG0122.jpg

IMAG0125.jpg

IMAG0126.jpg

IMAG0127.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

Here are some pics of the kids playing on it lol.

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

I've already done a few mods to it.

Pro Taper ATV bend black bars, with pro taper grips.
Black Aluminum Levers.
YFZ450 front calipers
YFZ450 shift lever
UNI Air filter
Braided stainless front brake lines

Obviously a lot more mods to come.

Yeah, there are a few rusty parts. But it's been used so I'd expect as much lol. After this winter it should look like a brand new bike though :)

Well I've spent about 1k or so...maybe even up to 1200 on what I've put on it so far lol. Nah I think it was around 1k. Oh I forgot I got a good set of spare tires with it as well which the rears have the OEM wheels on them. The girl I got it from said she just changed the tires just because and the old ones weren't bad at all, and they look pretty good I'd say at least 80% tread left.

The spares? Yeah I think so. The ones on the bike are RAZR's in the front and dirt something or others in the back. Also the rear is 23" I think and the front is 24" or something like that....maybe the front is 23" as well. Bigger then the stock I know.

Yeah, are those better then the steel wheels and Dirt Devil tires? I think the stock wheels are aluminum aren't they?

Yeah the stock wheels are aluminum whichwould be lighter. You plannin on keeping both sets? Both of them mud tires are good tires. Ive known buddies that have had both

I don't know, I've thought about selling the extra set whatever it ends up being. I think I'd rather put the stock wheels back on, because the ones on there now are a bit rusty, BUT the ones that are on there have a bigger offset and makes the rear wider I think.

I don't know, I've thought about selling the extra set whatever it ends up being. I think I'd rather put the stock wheels back on, because the ones on there now are a bit rusty, BUT the ones that are on there have a bigger offset and makes the rear wider I think.

Yeah the aftermarket steel wheels would prob be wider. Well if you want to sell a set let me know and ill see what i can do...

Nice find. I have been looking to get another. I had one located for $600, but it sold an hour before I could get there.

Yeah I've been thinking about getting a second one for the wife, and trying to teach her to use a clutch. Either that or build it :)

Back