few questions for you guys

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnsonty1024

Reaction score
Do any 1st gen owner have heel guards/rest on there warrior and if so what did you have to do to install them?

Repainting my entire quad , whats a good paint to use and whats a good chemical to use for cleaning off the oil dirt and grim .

Anyone in these states that can rebuild motors from top to bottom with out charging to much contact me ASAP!!!

Maryland , Delaware , Virginia , Pennsylvania

Get yourself a set of Raptor 350 foot pegs and then get a set of Raptor 350 heal guards. You can use rubber coated "band clamps" around the frame and bolt the heal guard to the frame that way.

You need to get footpegs from a 2nd gen warrior to install stock heel guards and figure out how you are going to mount the rear mount because 1st gens don't have the mounting bracket. I used a cushion clamp on mine.
DSCF0685_zps82205240.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Go with Pat's suggestion, I wish I would have gotten raptor guards but mine are on now and they are staying on for now.

That is exactly what I did^^^ Well, that is what I did for my frame guards. But, will be doing for my heal guards when I get them. Rappy pegs are the cat's nuts!!!

I have to agree awesome idea, Rath Racing use billet clamps on their xc heel guards and have a swivel for various mounting positions, Sorta like how a stick type stabilizer uses.

Back