Few pics of St. Joe

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bberck

Reaction score
I have gotten several PM asking about St. Joe because of my sig. So I got there about 1 hour earlier than my riding buddy the other day, so I took the time to take a few pictures of what St. Joe is like :)

St.jpg

St-1.jpg

St-2.jpg

St-3.jpg

St-4.jpg

St-5.jpg

St-6.jpg

St-7.jpg

St-8.jpg

St-9.jpg

St-10.jpg

St-11.jpg

St-12.jpg

St-13.jpg

WOW, that looks like awesome riding dude, try to get some action pics also.

They got a website...Id like to see how far that is from here...Awesome pictures by the way..

They got a website...Id like to see how far that is from here...Awesome pictures by the way..

If you look up MO state parks they have some stuff listed there. Where abouts you live in Kentucky? We went to LBL a few weeks ago.

Ever heard of Owensboro KY. I am 30 minutes east of owensboro. I am 2 1/2-3 hours from kentucky lake.

Red Arrow is me:

Hancock-1.jpg

Well not sure what would be best way to go from there, but I am about 1 hour from Paducah and then its a little under 1 1/2 hours to St. Joe from me.

looks like a amazing place to ride. i wish there was ssomewere like that were i could ride.

Well not sure what would be best way to go from there, but I am about 1 hour from Paducah and then its a little under 1 1/2 hours to St. Joe from me.

maybe the online directions were screwed up. i'm about 2 hrs from paducah and 2-2.5 from LBL. the map said that st. joe was 5.5 hours from here. that doesnt sound right if you are that close to it. on the map it showed it being just north of kansas city??? i'll try to see if i can find different directions.

LBL is the only big place that i've ridden. how does st. joe compare to it? how much is it, do they have yearly passes, any details would be greatly appreciated.

ok, i found my problem. i was trying to get directions from evansville, in to st. joe, mo and they kept saying that there was an error with st. joe so i tried st. joseph, mo and that is totally on the opposite side of the state!!!! we might have to make a trip there. 2000 acres and is it really only 3 bucks to ride? i would love to hit the 800 acres of sand. sounds badass

I don't have a trailer or a truck to drive there but I'd be more then happy to pitch on gas and whatever else is needed if I could know a little in advance. And if I could snatch up a ride. HAHA. One of these days I'll have a vehicle I can travel to cali and back with. Well I could strap the warrior to my roof rack on my blazer..

I don't have a trailer or a truck to drive there but I'd be more then happy to pitch on gas and whatever else is needed if I could know a little in advance. And if I could snatch up a ride. HAHA. One of these days I'll have a vehicle I can travel to cali and back with. Well I could strap the warrior to my roof rack on my blazer..

you could allways rent a trailer

Back