fender cut opinions?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dte825

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my fender and hood slice and dice job. Let me know what you guys think. Be honest, I can take it. And yea, I know it's dirty!
Mywarrior001.jpg

Mywarrior003.jpg

Mywarrior007.jpg

Gimme some feedback!

[quote:c5m8ydzb]i take back what i said about it being a retarded bird lol it looks sick!

That was my warrior that you called a retarded bird. hahaha im pretty sure.[/quote:c5m8ydzb]

nvm then lol sick fenders though

[quote:likd040u]i take back what i said about it being a retarded bird lol it looks sick!

That was my warrior that you called a retarded bird. hahaha im pretty sure.[/quote:likd040u]

Haha it was yours that got called a retarded bird...your front fenders do kinda look like wings though

im not a big fan of the small fenders like that but it looks good tho. i like how u cut the middle like that.

i thought they only came in blue and white..do they have rezzies

Yea, you can get them in different colors if your buying them from somebody who is getting them built for you. Alot of the ones you see for sale are pre-built with a generic setup. They cost about $30 bucks more but they are supposed to be dialed in to your weight and riding style better than the off the shelf ones. Who knows though. Probably just a scam to get $30 more bucks outta me. And no they dont have rezzies alothough I could have gotten them. Didn't want to spend the dough though.

^^^ I haven't been able to get in the woods yet since I put them on. I'll let you know what I think after I try them out.

Latest posts

Back