Feel sorry for this guy lol

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chinese junk is chinese junk period. if it's not from honda yamaha suzuki or kawasaki then it's a turd.

lot of good parts burned up on those bikes. even so, one more reason why i like to do my research before blowing money away.

I would to the same thing there not even worth the hassle. I mean if it was a warrior then we'd be talkin:)

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
check out my vids on YouTube
-Atv Mayhem

chinese junk is chinese junk period. if it's not from honda yamaha suzuki or kawasaki then it's a turd.
Gas gas quads are ok, so are the Eaton quads for the kids. And so we don't forget the good old Canondale.

Just say'n.. lol

Last edited:
My sons got a Kazuma I bought "broken". I've fixed many of them. Most of them are simple timing or valve adjustment issues that people over look. My sons was $30 and runs and idles better than my old Hondas lol. For the price he loves it and is a great learning quad.

My sons got a Kazuma I bought "broken". I've fixed many of them. Most of them are simple timing or valve adjustment issues that people over look. My sons was $30 and runs and idles better than my old Hondas lol. For the price he loves it and is a great learning quad.

There ok quads unlike the idiot in the video maybe he should have jumped in the fire cause hes the dumb ass that couldnt fix them himself and left them where he got them for 3 months! Point is you should be able to fix your own stuff like us!

There ok quads unlike the idiot in the video maybe he should have jumped in the fire cause hes the dumb ass that couldnt fix them himself and left them where he got them for 3 months! Point is you should be able to fix your own stuff like us!

Agree my son has a 125cc coolster easy to fix super cheap parts and runs good especially for a 3year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've worked for 2 companies working on these Chinese quads. Including Tao Tao, coolster, sunl, and most other chinese brand quads. Both businesses sold them brand new, serviced them, and also sold used atvs including used cheap Chinese quads. I can tell you from experience that these are junk, we did rebuilds on brand new quads, that were fresh out of it's crate. Every customer we had was very unhappy with the product. Compared to name brand quads it's a night and day difference. Thankfully yamaha actually puts thought in their designing and engineering haha

Latest posts

Back