• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Feedback

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
POSITIVE (as always with him) - Pelphrey purchased my old blue "race cut" plastics and I received payment for them with no problems in a timely manner.

cubalz-positive(*****) verry patient on recieving the payment kind of hazy on description but the patients makes up for it

Cubalz-----great seller. I was the middle man for another guy to buy his stock muffler. He shipped quickly and the pipe is in great shape. I would definitely deal with him again.

DeathShadow. Very fast shipping and item as described. Would buy from again A++++++++
(I bought his cut front fenders)

i bought a rear shock from WarriorRacer13 greatest dealr to deal with. would recoment to any one fast shiping 87warrior

Warriorracer13

Great seller!
*****(5 stars)

Very cooperative and communicative.

Thanks again, Racer!

DEathshadow....Positive A++++ Thanks for the big bear setup. Good price, understanding about my payment mistake. Thanks. Will buy from you again.

Deathshadow - positive - good communication, good packaging, shipped out quickly

warriorspeed350 - positive - good communication, good packaging, fast shipping

Deathshadow great person to deal with fast shipping and every thing would do business again any time

Deathshadow +++++++ HIDs are the ****, IMS Foot pegs mmMMMMMMM....Chrome clutch cover yummy!!!!

doug- (5 stars) like always...got nerfs tires and gas cap...came to pick up the tires and nerfs...fast process getting it to us... expecting gas cap today or tomarow

Back