Fave. Bands

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not necesarily in order but here they are

1.Slipknot
2.Avenged Sevenfold
3.Disturbed
4.System of a Down
5.Limp Bizkit

right on the ****** money man, thats my fav except for limp bizkit..and add korn to number 5

[quote:et42f6mn]there are no Hatebreed fans?
hatebreed is alright... they're music is heavy but to slow with the vocals......[/quote:et42f6mn]

yea, i just like how Jamey Jasta's voice sounds. IDK, i havent heard anybody that sounds close to their vocals.

No chance in hell that hatebreed is slow with vocals. They kick ass!!! Awesome live! Hung out with them at Whiskey Dicks in Philly. Cool guys! You can really tell who people are from this thread. Cool or flamer, young or old, rock or hip hop. I guess everyone has there place except for flamers!!!!! I agree with alot: Hatebreed rules! , Chimaira is good live. Can't listen to that much though. Nonpoint is great, System of a down is great and E-town concrete!!

I do want to add that it is awesome that most of you guys rock your ass off like me!!!!!

I do want to add that it is awesome that most of you guys rock your ass off like me!!!!!

yea...see, this dude is cool! He knows whats up.

I like all types of music so here are my fav bands:

1. Kings of Leon
2. Jack Johnson
3. STP
4. Audioslave also like Rage Against the Machine
5. Tom Petty

No chance in hell that hatebreed is slow with vocals. They kick ass!!! Awesome live! Hung out with them at Whiskey Dicks in Philly. Cool guys! You can really tell who people are from this thread. Cool or flamer, young or old, rock or hip hop. I guess everyone has there place except for flamers!!!!! I agree with alot: Hatebreed rules! , Chimaira is good live. Can't listen to that much though. Nonpoint is great, System of a down is great and E-town concrete!!
the vocals are slow just the music is heavy and slow....

[quote:ky9tiael]No chance in hell that hatebreed is slow with vocals. They kick ass!!! Awesome live! Hung out with them at Whiskey Dicks in Philly. Cool guys! You can really tell who people are from this thread. Cool or flamer, young or old, rock or hip hop. I guess everyone has there place except for flamers!!!!! I agree with alot: Hatebreed rules! , Chimaira is good live. Can't listen to that much though. Nonpoint is great, System of a down is great and E-town concrete!!
the vocals are slow just the music is heavy and slow.... [/quote:ky9tiael]

shut up bitch...LOL :-*

Back