Fast & the Furious series

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle713

Reaction score
Any one a fan of this series? What do you think gonna happen in the 7th one?

I like them. I think either they'll leave Paul Walker's character out of it, like if he and his gal were to stay home with the baby, or, they kill him off the same way he went in real life. Hard to say. I like that Jason Stathom will be in it.

see iv'e thought of ways they could bring him off and i think it would be best if they did what you said if him and mia just drove off to start a new "normal" life. yea jason would be good. and i just watched tokyo drift last night and i wanna know what there gonna do with the last scene were dom and sean were gonna race.

Who do you think won that race?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea but the ramp going up the level is a one lane ramp, i wish more people would put there input just to see different sides.

I don't know what's going to happen in the 7th but for me the best of the saga is the first... and Tokio Drift is pretty cool too. I hope anyone gets annoyed with me for saying that but in my opinion the rest are not so worth watching.

Back