Familiar looking?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5.jpg

6.jpg

:eek: :eek: Oil Cooled Engine :eek: :eek:

7.jpg

Notice the reverse shifter on the right hand side under the fuel tank.....

I've actually seen one in person. Near 100% identical to the raptor 350. Bigger bore and stroke, plus an oil cooler, so it's not that bad of a machine really. I think the build quality is actually better than yamaha too :( no ugly booger welds and **** like that. I imagine that most aftermarket parts would bolt up to it as well. I'm not sure how they managed to pack on an extra hundred pounds though. The oil cooler adds some weight, but everything else seems the same. So my guess would be that the frame is made out of heavier steel.

I dont see how company's like that wouldnt get in some kind of legal trouble for making it look exactly likes yamahas raptor, i know other companys do it also.

Thats because Yamaha sells these bike to them to sell under their name under a licence and do what ever else they want. I've seen this before, and I've seen the spec sheet for one it's the exact same thing as a Raptor including bore stroke, they just call it a 400 for a better selling point.

Its a knock off so why does it cost the same as a real one?

I already ordered my YFK 450, the Rampage 700R was over priced.

Thats because Yamaha sells these bike to them to sell under their name under a licence and do what ever else they want. I've seen this before, and I've seen the spec sheet for one it's the exact same thing as a Raptor including bore stroke, they just call it a 400 for a better selling point.

WRONG.

Yamaha's copyright expired. once that happens, anyone can copy the product, make a small change, and sell it as it's own.

those are made 100% in mainland China.

Wow you would almost think they bought all the parts from Yamaha, so mabe this is a real 400, and mabe yamaha should take a lesson.

Do a google search on Diamond Choppers.

Your very own OCC bike from Mainland China, for 10K.

look at the pics tho.. the engine case and **** is all diffrent.. its canged for the oil cooler and other stuff. i kind like it tho, it looks alittle cleaner, and i hear that its not half bad, never rode on or seen one in person tho

I want to see where that second oil coller line vanishes to......If it's in the Oil filter cap/spacer, I think we found a cheap place for oil cooler adapters.

That my friends is a 100% pezz of ******* **** ITS CHEAPER FOR A REASON IM SURE IT HAS NO MORE POWER THAN THE 350 EVEN IF IT IS A 400 IVE RIDDEN 2 KNOCK OFF 400 UTILTY ATVS AND IT HAD NO WERE NEAR THE POWER OF A REAL 400 LIKE THE BIG BEAR. I ASSURE YOU THAT ISNT WORTH THE STEAL AND PLASTIC IT IS MADE OF............

Back