Factory paint

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monster tails

Reaction score
I just had a quick question, I am looking for the factory silver frame paint for my 99 warrior. I know PJ1 used to make all colors that were close to if exact matches but I can't seem to find it anymore. So my question is does any one know what is a good match for the factory silver frame paint for my 99 warrior?
Thanks. Tails

Thanks guys for the ultra fast response great forum and great to be here. I have had few quads but this is my first warrior, I have always wanted one and now I have one!!!!! I was worried being that this quad was so that I wouldn't be able to Find parts for it ( story of my life ) but it sounds like the yamaha dealers have no problems getting stock!!!! ( except for paint). Thanks again

I love this quad!!!! There is to much snow on the ground by me right now so it keeps getting stuck so I figured it would be a good time to get it looking real good

87 ford silver is pretty damn close too. been a while since I painted one with it so idk how easy it is to find anymore

Latest posts

Back