F you rainy day I'm going to ride anyway!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS_Warrior

Reaction score
:slayer: **** this I just moved have been busting my ass for the last week **** it I'm out gotta ride even if its raining or i'll go nuts!!!!! get off the comp and go ride you lazy asses!!!

Was actually highly considering it myself...Got a few min before Saints game... **** it... Let's see if I can get a good hydroplane going...

well i went and rode it was awesome if i must say!!! got alittle dirty but **** it i also pulled my trail cams opening day tomorrow!!!

send some ******* rain this way it's so ******* dry up here we have to wait 5 minutes before the next wheeler starts heading down the trail behind the first wheeler can't see **** it's dustier than a witches tit makes ya not even want to ride we need ******* rain and lots of it asap!!!

ive got some small trails in the woods behind my house so i ride four or five times a week. Even if its only for 20 minutes or so.

I rode all day on saturday, it was so dry and dusty that every bar we stopped at I felt like pigpen from charlie brown cuz the dust cloud just kept following me!

I rode all day on saturday, it was so dry and dusty that every bar we stopped at I felt like pigpen from charlie brown cuz the dust cloud just kept following me!

man i'm coming to stay with you!!!! i wish we had bars on the trails thats ******* awesome **** i wish we had public trail systems!!!! so i have your address for the parts you sent me i'm loading the fors and i'm on my way hope your wife dont mind!!!! :haha:

DAM dude, hope ya hava alotta room:eek: , i already left, i got first round:tup:

There's tons of bars/grills along most of the trails here too
poker runs and all that ****

Well I'm coming to who ever has room!
Between me and my friends, we have room for everybody!! Load 'em up and git your asses up here!!! We can have the warrior round up in minnesota or wisconsin. My wife doesn't mind, she would rather have me riding than spending money on something else. There are also titty bars on the trail!!!:slayer:

Between me and my friends, we have room for everybody!! Load 'em up and git your asses up here!!! We can have the warrior round up in minnesota or wisconsin. My wife doesn't mind, she would rather have me riding than spending money on something else. There are also titty bars on the trail!!!:slayer:

dude your in ATV heaven!!! we might just have to do it up that way hahaha but by the looks of it everyone is planning on doing the hatfield macoy ride in april! we really need a rich member with nothing better to spend money on!!! let the search begin!!

i'm a Marine did you expect any different? hahaha we slaughter people with no mercey and throw dogs off cliffs! hahaha

Latest posts

Back