Extra lighting

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinned96

Reaction score
I occasionally do some night riding. Has anyone installed a headlight on the bars? If so what kind? How did you mount it? It sure would be nice at times to be able to see the way you are going while turning.

I made a bracket, i am currently messing around with the wires on my wolverine. You have it wired up so when you turn the high beams on, the handle bar light is on and nothing else. My question is can i wire the yellow high beam wires into the low beam bulbs on original head light and use the handle bar light at same time? I want to have low beams on from the originaly head lights and the handle bar light on when the light switch is on high. Or is this a bad idea?

i have a 06 and i mounted one of those small oval lights to the plastic by my key temporaly to see if it would help.....it did and is very sturdy so i left it there, i ride hard and rough and it has survived, i wired mine so that it come on with my high beams only, it works good, the only thing is it does shine on my white plastic, kinda brite in the eyes, but not bad......

Back