Exhaust Exhaustion!!!!!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motrails

Reaction score
It seems to me that everyone on here prefers the HMF pipe. Heres my delima I have a rappy 350 and I do alot of riding near residential areas. I dont want to lose my right to ride there but I would really like a little more performance. The HMF was rated the loudest next to the GYTR. Is there anyone on here riding with a fmf Q or simular exhaust set up and how do you like it. And is it gonna be worth my time to even buy it. I will probably use the powerbomb header so that will probably help as well.

whell you can get a white brothers E-Series and buy a quiet core and some extra discs it is extremely tuneable and not as expensive as the hmf's

The e-series would be quiteter than the others with the quiet core installed and a reasonable choice, but the fmf powercore 4 would be another one to look into. One of my buddies has the powerbomb header and powercore 4, and it's about half as loud as my hmf, and doesn't have such a deep tone, so the sound doesn't travel as far.

.... the fmf powercore 4 would be another one to look into. One of my buddies has the powerbomb header and powercore 4, and it's about half as loud as my hmf, and doesn't have such a deep tone, so the sound doesn't travel as far.

I agree with Yamarider, I have the fmf power core IV2 with spark
arrestor as a spare exhaust and its a lot quieter then my Stroker... it sounds good, but like said above, the power core IV2 doesn't carry the sound as far... I’m actually selling it if your interested... only ran it a couple times... looks and sounds great, its barely used.....let me know if your interested.. make me an offer. I hate to sell it, prefer not too, but I’m trying to free up some funds, and that’s a costly part that’s not being used....email me direct....thanks [email protected]

i have the fmf megamaxx and it got a deep grunt and very tunable like the e series .

Not sure about the others but stay away from pro circuit cause mine is loud as hell!!!!

it quiets it more than my stock pipe was.. my stock pipe was loud... louder than an HMF with a quiet core insert in it.. but y are u getting a header? stock one is fine for anything you want to do.

I own a Raptor 350! And just installed a FMF Q2. It has a US Forestry approved spark arrestor and under 96 decibel legal.

It is a snap to install and to me sounds great! Well worth the money$$

I still need to get it jetted and tunned.

Latest posts

Back