EVOLUTION

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inmonodus

Reaction score
Image139.jpg

THEN I ROLLED IT

f58e7bcc.jpg

f7fdb063.jpg

f5cacffc.jpg

f4c1bb99.jpg

16623272468.jpg

Selling it now

what is the point in this tread, showing all the plastics you put on your quad and a raptor with elkas and bald tires?

what is the point in this tread, showing all the plastics you put on your quad and a raptor with elkas and bald tires?

Is it just me or are you being a dick lately, not trying to sounds bad or point fingers or anything im just saying, i remember looking at lots of your threads before, that showed little mods.

The title is evolution, so yea its a progression type thing.

But imo i liked it when you first got it, but i have thing for yellow white and black haha.

justin, you have plenty of threads that show sum little mods, its his thread of how it changed since hes had it, quit being a dick
BTW it was never a raptor, its still a warrior look at the front bumper....

justin, you have plenty of threads that show sum little mods, its his thread of how it changed since hes had it, quit being a dick
BTW it was never a raptor, its still a warrior look at the front bumper....

holy crap, i didnt even notice that, thats sweet, but i was just wondering what the point was but now i get it, sorry for typing (sounding like a ass)

Don't worry dude no hard feelings. I think it was my mistake not to say that it's still the same warrior with the rappy 350 plastics and seat on. It was a hell of a project, but in the end it came all right. And it's hard to notice the difference. If i had changed the bumper i think no one would have notice it..hey r350ridin good eye :D

Don't worry dude no hard feelings. I think it was my mistake not to say that it's still the same warrior with the rappy 350 plastics and seat on. It was a hell of a project, but in the end it came all right. And it's hard to notice the difference. If i had changed the bumper i think no one would have notice it..hey r350ridin good eye :D

i thought you bought the rappy, it looks soo good, i didnt notice, i thought you just bought a rappy and put elkas and the warrior tires on it

Kewl ride...............Like the jump . Nice sideways lean goin there

Thanks a lot JstCriusen, i'm selling it 'cause i really need a car right now.. maybe when i'm done with college and start working i'll get another one

Welcome back imonodus, and I like how you mounted your Warrior lights right there. The plastics look sick too.

the warr lights?..aww you mean the pic's with the banshee like mounting?
well i made some brackets

Well guys it's gone gone gone....i got some good 4G's out of it :D at least i have half the money for the car

i'm looking for a 200sx SE-R, a honda civic ex. or a Mitsu-Eclipse..what do ya'll think?

ricers.

Most of them can take a beating though, we just bought a 94 nissan sentra for $500, stripped it, and put a roll cage in it for various competitions, and we just can't break the thing.

Latest posts

Back