Everybody please say a prayer....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yakuza

Reaction score
I had a race today at a local track. They race the bikes before the quads, so I tried to show up a little early to watch them. When I got to there the gate worker told me they had a bad accident, and we'd probably be starting a little late. Once I got in the park I saw detectives going into the woods with the owner. I asked some people and found out a veteran racer hit a tree pretty hard and was Life Flighted out of there. Somebody I know was in the woods while they were working on him, and said he wasn't breathing and his face was in really bad shape. A short while later I heard the track owner's wife saying that the guy had died. I did not know the guy, but his family will be in my prayers. I'd appreciate it if you guys could say a prayer for them also. He was an older guy so he probably had a family (kids?) that he left behind. Everybody be careful out there. Remember, it's still a dangerous sport so don't take anything for granted.

Don't want this to fall to the bottom just yet. And I found out that the guy did leave a kid behind, he was at the race to watch him ???

Pittsburgh PA. Switchback Raceway in Butler to be exact.

Back