ETOWN PICS FROM SUNDAY

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yfm350rider14

Reaction score
HOPE YOU LIKE
steppppppppppppppppppp.jpg

notherdouble.jpg

nicepic.jpg

hey sweet- do you have a friend over on z400central that rides with greenmachine and wbtz400? also does the warrior handle e-town well?

it handles the track good buy te tires are to lie heavy and 6plyim sellignthe fortns wiht stockrimsthey have90%tredany one intrested

it handles the track good buy te tires are to lie heavy and 6plyim sellignthe fortns wiht stockrimsthey have90%tredany one intrested

Come again?!?!?!?

Wow I'm astonished, I do believe I understand him... he's apparently trying to sell two heavily drunk white french guys that lie a lot for somewhere around 90 pounds?

<someone needs typing 101>

lol sorry guys motrinfor my head ake isaid 6 ply 20s way quad downgettin razrmx

I seriously think I do realize what you are saying.. but that's some hard reading :)

Anyways, the place does look like a blast, but I think it will be some time before I'll be making jumps like that... gotta learn this quad riding stuff first :) Sure looks fun though!

lol sorry guys motrinfor my head ake isaid 6 ply 20s way quad downgettin razrmx
Kid...go back and read that and tell me if that makes any kind of sence ???

dude im so jeluse.. where i cant find any places to ride like that... if you know where i can find some tracks like that .. anywhere in canada please someone msg me.. that would be so sick...

Back