EPI CLUTCH KITS

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevy68

Reaction score
Ok here is my question.....anyone know if running a EPI clutch kit for larger tires with a stock size tire will do? reason I ask is this... I want to put in the lit for the mud tires I have witch are over size..... but I will also be doing a trip to the dunes and I have 23 inch skat trac paddles I will be running there.......what if anything will happen?

also EPI web page said there kits are for stock exhaust....that going to really make a difference? as I have the hmf pipe.....

thanks in advance ...any insight will help... :D

probably all that you will notice is a larger drop in top end speed that comes from changing the clutching to provide more low end torque instead of top end speed.

As far as the pipe no it wont make much of a difference in the clutch kits performance as I had my clutch kit installed before the exhaust and it worked just as good afterwords.

Thanks, i figured as much.... i bought a Epi clutch kit today off ebay brand new for 67 bucks.....i lucked out there.....pretty sure i will leave it out until i get back from the dunes.i cannot deside if i am going 26 inch or 27 inch swamplites next....

hope a cdi box come out soon, i am running out of mods..... :?

Back