• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Entire motor part out... CHEAP!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior87sambo

Reaction score
Hey guys! As some of you may know I got screwed on a deal where i was supposed to build a big bore motor for a guy and i ordered all the parts and he just dropped off the face of the planet :argh: Oh well lesson learned: get paid in advance. So i am parting out a 350 Raptor motor. All the prices include shipping in them.

P&P Head from a warrior $60
Head with ripped out studs $12
Stock valves $10 or free with head
Cylinder in great condition $50
Wiseco .40 piston new in box with everything that came with it $70 (paid $130 for it)
Stock piston and rings $10
clutch cover $20
vito's key $20
flywheel $20
flywheel puller $20
stator $40
left side cover $15
stock clutch and springs $10
Crank $60
it has a good transmission so just let me know what you need outta there and i can pull it.
timing chain $5
Cam and cam gear $10
2 new oil filters $5
Whatever i left out let me know I have a complete motor here. Make me an offer, I will probably take it haha. Really need the cash thats why im letting it go so cheap. Can take pictures of parts upon request.

You got the plastic stator side cover and the bushing that goes behind the crank bolt? I ruined my pull start so I'm going without it, so I need the 2nd gen parts. Lol

i may be interested in the Wiseco .40 piston im offshore and need to tear down my top end and see if it has a stock piston or been bored
is the cam stock

Ok just got told today I have to work over a couple of days I should be home around the 18 th and I'll let you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take it, unless your waitin for the other guy to make up his mind. I didn't know if a raptor piston would fit a warrior till I checked today at wiseco site.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back