ENTERTAIN ME, BISHES!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2xtreme

Reaction score
Shenanigans has been entirely to slow lately!

Post up somethin and ENTERTAIN ME!

dog.jpg

Come on, have WarriorSpeed help you out of your Jazzy chair, and into your la-z-boy recliner. Ohh while he's in the room have him put on Nick at Night for you. You should nod off in like 10 minutes, old timer.

Lol j/p, I'll see if I can dig something up for the shenanigans section.
~Bill

Hey 2xtreme This is the reason why not to let any chicks drive ur car
women_drivers.jpg

Damn, ATV, you need to get your teeth fixxed... That's just wrong. Though it is good that you are able to belly up to the table (srry bad expression, i know it hurts to eat) and show kids the right way.

lol j/p man, that's a lil rough.
~Bill

That would piss me off if that was my boat!!!! And that would piss me off even more if they were my teeth!

Damn, ATV, you need to get your teeth fixxed... That's just wrong. Though it is good that you are able to belly up to the table (srry bad expression, i know it hurts to eat) and show kids the right way.

lol j/p man, that's a lil rough.
~Bill

Rofl yes it is and man let me tell u , i have been brushing my teeth now since i saw that picture

and yuou havent before?....there is another pic i thinkk its like womendrivers.com this woman goes mudding with a porche

and yuou havent before?....there is another pic i thinkk its like womendrivers.com this woman goes mudding with a porche

yea i have before lol i was just saying cause like i would like forget and skip a couple days lol

ya lol and wow i just noticed i had -7 karma... i guess somone doesnt like me

Latest posts

Back