engine oil

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS_Warrior

Reaction score
So I did a search about 9 times for oil and it shows nothing (dont belive me try it)......................................... See nothing well my question is and I know I have seen posts on here before( but obviously Beastly is doing his MOD duties and keeping this place clean) about what type of oil you guys are running in your bikes. I just changed the oil in my bike with the addition of the clutch cover mod and extra clutch steel and I ended up buy castrol T4 four stroke? But it dosent say anything about wet clutches. My buddy said he runs it in his raptor and loves it. So what are you guys running in your bikes?

Can't search three letter words, so oil is a no go, but yes, it has been covered many times.

I've been using Valvoline ATV/Motorcycle 10w40 for years now with no issues. I can get it right up the street from me at Autozone is the main reason why I run it.

Can't search three letter words, so oil is a no go, but yes, it has been covered many times.

I've been using Valvoline ATV/Motorcycle 10w40 for years now with no issues. I can get it right up the street from me at Autozone is the main reason why I run it.

X2 but I use the 20w50 in summer and 10w40 in winter $3.98/quart at the local wally world

I say Penut Oil.

I've had several motorcycles in the past. One was a V4 where oil is an important factor. When I got the Bandit it was an 80's designed engine. I was shocked when riders told me you'll know when to change oil. Shifting gets harder. But it's actually true. Bottom line is some engines are more forgiving on oil than others. And the oil wars will never have peace. I'd guess a built engine needs better lubrication than a stock. But too much synthetic and your clutch slips. I buy truck dino oil and it's served me well.

Life is like a box of chocolates. And thats all I have to say about that.

Rotella T 15w-40. Definitely no complaints about it at all. I guess it also has certain detergents or something in it that is good for our motors.

Back