Elka tatto

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me thats not real. If it is he should be getting sponsered for that

I'm sad to say that this is for real. And he is sponsord from the norwegian Elka delaer

I'm sad to say that this is for real. And he is sponsord from the norwegian Elka delaer

Then he better be sponsered for life then. Im not very impressed, I dont think it was the smartest thing to do

[quote:5twveksg]I'm sad to say that this is for real. And he is sponsord from the norwegian Elka delaer

Then he better be sponsered for life then. Im not very impressed, I dont think it was the smartest thing to do[/quote:5twveksg]

I agre with you on that but it's his choice.

I don't think the tatto looks too bad, but such a random place to get it!! Feel sorry for the tattoest that had to do it.... hahaha

97warriorrider, don't take this wrong, but IMO, the Fox logo/symbol is too played out. People who don't even know what Fox is wear their clothes.

I don't think the tatto looks too bad, but such a random place to get it!! Feel sorry for the tattoest that had to do it.... hahaha

97warriorrider, don't take this wrong, but IMO, the Fox logo/symbol is too played out. People who don't even know what Fox is wear their clothes.
Yeah i know i hate that but mines gunna be different..like a tribal flame and the O in fox is gunna be the fox head..not to many people get fox tattooed on them if they dont know what it is

So what happens when he gets sponserd by works, Olhins, or PEP or Axis?

Looks good.... i guess...

I just cant beleive a man would get a tramp stamp hahaha, and of something with no meaning to make it worse. If i ever get a tatoo you can bet id have a good lifelong reason i have it there.

I just cant beleive a man would get a tramp stamp hahaha, and of something with no meaning to make it worse. If i ever get a tatoo you can bet id have a good lifelong reason i have it there.

^^ Agreed, is kind of a neat idea though, but i wouldn't get one...... and if i did for some reason, it definately wouldn't be there, prob be on the top of my shoulder or something, if i ever got one.

::) when I see stuff like this I have to pipe up. I have 11 tattoos myself. You really need to sit back and think, is this really something I'm still going to want on me in 10,20,30 years? I got my first tatt 13 years ago, it was something that I thought was "cool" now I look at it and wonder why the hell did I get that? Now Im stuck looking at this damn thing till the black fades enough to get a cover up. I learned my leason, and spent a good deal of time thinking about each of the next 10 I got. So if any of you are thinking about getting a tatt, spend a lot of time thinking about the future. Hell even have it drawn on you in the spot that you want it done, and live with it for a while and see if you really like the design after all, and like wheres its at. Dont get spur of the moment tatts, you will regret them.

^^
answer= henna tatto.... they last for several weeks and you really get to see if you like it

I'm thinking about getting a tatto of a chain around my arm. I always have and will love anything that goes fast and has engines (bikes, quads, etc)

Latest posts

Back