Electrical problem Warrior Wont START !!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giovanni1894

Reaction score
Hey guys i finally finished my warroir after a total rebuilt now the first time i took it mudding it ran great but just at i was leaving the bike randomly shut off on me and wouldnt start back up by the starter so every time since i been pushing starting it an it fires right up an runs a drives normally but the push button start wont work that starter is brand new along with the solinoid i was suggested it might be the starter relay but im about to take it out to a mud park this weekend an would prefer the not have to push start it every time does any one know any thing about this let me know asap thanks

oh and it any one was wondering when i press the starter button theres no clicks buzzing or any other sounds just no reaspone at all:atv:

take the start switch off the bars and clean it out the contacts are probably dirty or you have a bad connection back by the solenoid that happens to my 02 every now and then and I just reach back between the frame and battery box and wiggle the wires and it works fine

Back