Electrical help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wav2182

Reaction score
04 wolv 350. No mods. When running I turn on the lights and the quad dies. Anyone else have thIs problem.

update and more info

Update, did a little fishing and found two wires that were cooked, the Red wire going from the key start all the way back to the Main fuse, which in turn goes to the Rectifier/regulator to the CDI/ stator coil.. and everytime I put a fuse in the main fuse spot, it blows instantly. im rather confused. Also the other wire that was cooked was the Lights "Dimmer switch" the blue wire on that was junk...

So i replaced all those wires and made sure that there were no other cooked wires.:pissed:

Does anyone have an idea what could be doing this?:???:

Thanks Walter

Update, I went back through the wiring harness. no shorts, im purchasing a new RECTIFIER & REGULATO because every time i plug that in the 20A fuse blows.. well here goes $160.00 From Ronnies mail order... ill keep every one updated...

Last edited by a moderator:
Electrical issue

So i purchased the rectifier. Not the fix. So the next thing i ordered a full harness. Just got it in tonight. Putting it in and crossing my fingers that it works tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Walter

Latest posts

Back