Electical problems

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
Well im trying to get my warrior started after a rebuild. I never used this electrical becuae i bought the bike with the engine broken and i just got it done.

Anyways all the lights work, the battery is fully charged, and the starter works, i think the solenoid works because we took it off a working warrior. Well the start button doesnt work i press it and it doesnt do anything, it had a kill switch took that off looked at it looked fine, still nothing. So idk whats up with that.

Another thing is that i cant get the starter to turn the engine over. I thought it was beuase the battery was dead, so i hooked it up to the charger and it would just turn the engine over once then it would make a buzzing sound like the starter is beeing stressed. I checked the valve gapping it looked good. I think the timing is right but im not sure anymore. Idk what it could posibly be. Im starting to think the battery is totaly drained and im about to try starting the bike with jumper cables from a car battery to the starter and gounded to the frame.

sounds like the battery is **** or the relay.. not sure about the switch as I would ohm it out.

but is the buzzing from the starter.

And i think i already rulled out that my whole on/off start switch is bad or the wireing is messed up some where.

Latest posts

Back