Efi?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sits lower on a warrior. And referring to 1 rear shock opposed to what your talking about doing is ludicris. Do you know how much work and parts youll need to make that work. Youd have to find a 2 valve 350 fuel injected quad for parts. Youll need a harness computer throttle body make the fuel tank work because it needs a fuel pump. Crank sensor maybe a cam sensor an 02 sensor intake air temp sensor a map sensor. There is a TON of ****. Youll be able to buy a fuel injected quad for the amount youll spend in parts work and hoping itll run. Carbs are fine and simple for a quad.

Last edited:
now where talking!!! looks like this mite just be a saveable ideal!!!!

Sits lower on a warrior. And referring to 1 rear shock opposed to what your talking about doing is ludicris. Do you know how much work and parts youll need to make that work. Youd have to find a 2 valve 350 fuel injected quad for parts. Youll need a harness computer throttle body make the fuel tank work because it needs a fuel pump. Crank sensor maybe a cam sensor an 02 sensor intake air temp sensor a map sensor. There is a TON of ****. Youll be able to buy a fuel injected quad for the amount youll spend in parts work and hoping itll run. Carbs are fine and simple for a quad.

Stop making yourself look like a complete and utter shithead.
1: there has never been a fuel injected 2 valve 350 sport quad, and no, you wouldn't need to exclusivly get a EFI system from a 2 valve 350 quad.
2: There is a already existing universal programmable EFI kit for carb atvs.
3: it wouldn't be that hard to get a YFZ injection system to work if you got the whole shabang all you'd have to do is write up a program for the computer. After figuring out the intake and o2 sensors

Last edited:
i'm currently putting a microsquirt setup on my kfx, granted it was factory EFI, but i am ditching it for a (hopefully) more reliable setup.

yea i think i could do so mapping and pull that kit off my ? for them will be can they reprogram there ecu to communicate with a stock warrior cdi seeing how the one they have is most likely not capable of wiring to the 350s motor.

Way to think outside the box. This is what makes this site great. Taking a quad everyone hates and making it your own. Yes it might be hard as **** but thats the fun of modding.

yea i think i could do so mapping and pull that kit off my ? for them will be can they reprogram there ecu to communicate with a stock warrior cdi seeing how the one they have is most likely not capable of wiring to the 350s motor.

from personal experience.. the new ecu completely removes the stock cdi from the system. Most newer efi quads have aftermarket fuel control in the form of piggy back systems, but a warrior cdi cannot do fuel control, and pretty much( actually i think it is all of them) every aftermarket efi setup out there will do fuel and spark in the same box.

here's a link to my thread on the kawi board if you're interested at all in that. Otherwise i would say go check out this other link before that, there is ALOT of info on diyautotune's site of just general efi info that is really good to know.

http://www.kfx450hq.com/forums/engine-efi-drivetrain/16588-microsquirt-r-d-build-thread.html

( do note that every blue word is a link to more info )
http://www.useasydocs.com/quickstart.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Back