Efi turbo warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyB

Reaction score
So I have been looking on the web for more ass out of my warrior I just bought a cam and springs eldebrock carb for it and I came across this a efi kit and turbo now I'm no dummy when it comes to horse power with a small block v8 or the efi on these new cars being that's what I do for a living. I did find a thread/post what ever you want to call it a guy on here started a turbo build about 4 years ago and claimed to turbo over 40 Hondas lol yea I'm sure some of you will remember lol and ended up piping the turbo backwards but the reason for this would you think it would be useable power in the trails or look how fast this is going across a soy bean field? Realy I can care less what kind of fuel ill need to use and I know the bottom ends are week that will be taken care of but what do you all think just looking for honest opinion

http://www.ecotrons.com/products/small_engine_fuel_injection_turbo_kit/

Sorry I'm a mechanic not an English professor

I honestly think that if you could get a system on a quad to spool quick enough, it might be usable power transfer to the trails. In my opinion building the motor up would be slightly better , because you would have instant power transfer to the wheels and would be more beneficial then the set up your talking about. As cool as it would be it's ideally a setup for drag bikes,comp hill,sand dunes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex if a quad could be super charged I would be all over it ha ha that would be sick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would start with the efi kit first. That hasn't been done on these yet. Then move towards turbo.

As for the power band it all depends on what size turbo, like the gm8 on my turbo 6.5 would be way to large, and a model car turbo too small. It's all going to depend on the size of the turbo on the usability of it.

I can get a big ass welder tank sized nos tank and run 2000lbs of nos boost. Lol

a super charger be way to complicated. trying to run it off the stator side bla turbo is complicated as it is. I think with a good crank/rod and piston should hold 15psi with out a hitch as long as you can get the fuel in there and retard timing as the boost comes in. there is a site ill see if I can find it, on race fuel they got a 660 raptor to put down over 100hp hell if a warrior would make 50hp yfz450 would have no chance

extremely interesting. All to advanced for me, but I dig it. I hate electronics, The turbo part I can understand, just gotta rig it right. If I was a prof. tig welder with a full shop, all kinds of mad creations would exist.

Latest posts

Back