• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Edelbrock Quicksliver

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gen1Pat

Reaction score
Selling an Edelbrock Quicksilver 38x36 oval carb I have. Have not run it. Was told it came off a 400ex. Has thumb throttle cable. Everything moves as it should. Still has the anti-slosh sponge. I have pictures on my phone, will try getting them up asap. Just needs a good cleaning. $125 shipped.

Also, I have some Honda Atc350X parts for sale, and, I have an '87 Honda Atc200x frame/forks/triples I'd like to get rid of. Hoping someone will have interest, or know someone with interest.

You damn right!!!!! Lol. Hell, just a parts fund in general. I really want a Durablue +4 for my X, and that bitch is $370!!!!

Sorry fellas, a 3ww member finally got back to me this morning and snagged it. I had it posted there for a while and only had one guy interested. So I posted it up here in hopes of selling it. Little did I know.... lol

Back