edelbrock carb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drknight77

Reaction score
Will a yfz 450 edelbrock carb work on an exhaust slip on only warrior? Found one for a good price and read it was a decent upgrade. And I'm guessing you have to change the intake also..

Thoughts?

What's the carb bore diameter. That's the big question.

39mm is as big as I would go and I'm known to go crazy as it is lol. Anything in the 36-39 range will work provided you can find needles

The YFZ's Edelbrock is a 39, It will work like you said with a new intake design. The Edelbrock I have is a 36 and love it but like Weston said they are getting real had to find parts for, I was lucky and got 4 different needles with mine.

oh so the tuning is harder to do with these?(I'm guessing that's how you fine tune is the needles?)

I had a hell of a time with mine at first but I got use to it, No choke also. Deathshadow had some pics posted for the wide open throttle mod and they have been gone for along time. I think there is 5 or 6 members with the edelbrock, Me, Deadlast, Sparky, Beastly, 87warrior, and a few gone but not forgotten members. I love it and have no complaints, some are running the FCR's and say they are the **** on a modded motor. I know the FCR's are badass for the 660's so id say they are awesome on a 350.

I don't understand why an edelbrock carb would be hard to find parts for?? I am looking for a 36 myself...

Well the guy has no needles or parts for it so only thing I could do is try it and if it doesn't work I could sell it on ebay or something. Oh well it was just a thought. thanks guys

If you can get it for a cheap price I say go for it, They are 350 to 450 new. ATV Galaxy had a few parts left awhile back you might can call them or Email Edelbrock for some discontinued parts.

Latest posts

Back