edelbrock carb for warrior???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

350warriorz

Reaction score
hey guys im just wondering if anyone has or knows anything about the edelbrock carb for the warrior?? how are adjustments?? sounds like theres no jetting to mess with?? also what about the power gains?? im thinking about getting one.. please let me know! thanks in advance!

1st I'll say it's a great carb, I have one and love it, you most likely won't get no power gains from it, just way better throttle response, and instant take off when the throttle is stabbed. Tuning is as easy as turning a knob or changing a needle.

you can get them new on ebay for 300-400 BIN. But some times you can find new ones that are being actioned off so you might get them cheaper then that. Just keep an eye out on ebay.

thanks for the reps guys..does edelbrock only make one carb for the warrior?? i know you can get thumb or twist throttle but i think they only make one model right??
thanks

so if i decide to get one of these carbs would it be fairly easy to install and tune it???

it should be..its not hard at all to install it..just take the body parts off, take stock carb off, put edel on..then put the body back on it..i dont know about tuning

thanks for the reps guys..does edelbrock only make one carb for the warrior?? i know you can get thumb or twist throttle but i think they only make one model right??
thanks
They actually make two, one is for twist throttle and the other for thumb.

dave,
yea but i think its the same carb but you can either get a twist throttle or thumb throttle

There's one on ebay right now bidding is at 200 I think it ends tomorrow. Might be a good deal if the bidding stops soon.

Back