• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EdelBrock Carb and Aftermarket rear Shock

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHANTOMLORD

Reaction score
I have an Edelbrock 36mm QwickSilver II carb i got from ebay but am not going to use, seller said its a working carb but the slides sticking, i no nothing about it other then it dosent have a accel pump!! edelbrocks seem to go for around 250 on ebay but i dont expect anything close to that. sold
Also have a brand new rear aftermarket shock that came on my warrior when i got it, has many of adjustments on it, has some nicks from me adjusting it, i removed it to put on my raptor shock, shock is like brand new. Sold to Fox

Last edited:
Im curious about the shock also, Jerry was it too stiff for your liking or too soft? It looks to be in great shape the bump stop is brand new.

It does look sweet, that is for sure. If it was too stiff, it would probably work well with my extended swinger. Not that I need it. Have to rebuild my engine... again...

I believe it was to stiff. He likes a soft one!! Lmfao

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

it was stiff but i didnt give it a chance either i had gottin a rappy so i just went with it, the shock is realy brand new, when i got my 01 the guy was completly rebuilding the bike and most everything on it was brand new hell i had to put the motor on the bike when i got it so i no the parts on the bike have new been ridin yet,,,, cant find a name on the shock anywhere and it held great hardly moved when id sit on the bike, i put the monster sticker on it cuz it looked cool..

i will also have the front shocks for sale soon they too are brand new and i can say they are stiff as hell wich is why ill be posting them in a few days.

thats not a name its another adjuster, it has that one there and one on the ressy and ofcorse the springs preload,,, i had it on my +5 extended swinger and was plenty strong enough..Open to offers but seems pat was first inline..then again money talks!!!

I just bought one just like that on ebay its for a banshee and should be 3 way adjustable for 96 not to step on any ones toes

I like the looks of that shock do you know what weight its set up for, well how much for both?

ok so Fox was first so it says make me an offer obviously 305 will pay 125 shipped for just the carb so if you can beat that then whatever your offer is for the shock, i dont no what weight it is it came on my quad when i got it,,, otherwise ill take 305s offer for the carb, if fox cant beat it!!

sorry it took so long just woke up an hour ago working swings, I realy need the carb but don't have that much till next week but I would give you 135 wish I had it know but I know money talks.

well I would hate to buy the shock and it be too stiff then I would have to resell so would you take 75 on it mine is slouching pretty bad and I guess I would have to buy a air box to run the shock right? not trying to lowball just don't have very much money.

Im cool with your prices man but with no money you no the deal, your first so see what you can do about the money and let me no..

Latest posts

Back