EASY MODS???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacob

Reaction score
ok got an 01 warrior with pro circuit slip on k&n air filter hot cams camshaft wut else is there i can do to make it even faster? Will the dynatek computer help it? What other things are there that I can install that isn't to d ifficult to make this an even better quead? Thanks

you could get a thinner head/base gasket to raise the compression without the cost of buying a piston.

I have not used an aftermarket cdi but, being able to change the timing advance curves would probably make a noticeable difference.

search the forum for engine or performance.

change the sprocket run no lid 2 easy things and every cheep and effective

not really unless you ride in really dusty conditons or muddy / wet. but it helps and you just have to clean it more often or you can get like a outer wear box cover thing or even buy those liek 3 dollars cirlce cut filter lid things ahhahaha il get you a link i run em.

tires man, no matter how much **** you got done if you ain't hookin up its all for nothin. That said I love my Razr 2's, pretty easy mod.

Ratch is right your not going anywhere if you cant hook up, its just like if you build up your motor if your quad handles like **** you can't use that power that you just gained suspension is key..

Latest posts

Back