• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

E brake block off

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he means the stock parking brake?? I may have mine laying around, I'll have to look.

yea i have a warrior one sitting around that I could sell, and the stock lever and pearch and parking brake lever

RAPTOR I want the brake back on even though it hardly ever work's i broke the bolt off in the other and it sooo rusted inside. But yea anyone with a raptor part get a pic up ill buy it or i have a evs chest proectector ill trade ya its NEW.... thanx

Damn, I just left my parents house which is where it would be if I still have it. I'd be interested in the chest protector if I still have it though. I'll try to find out today if I still have it or not.

I've got one you can have for shipping cost.
The last few days I've been working on a new bracket to use a front caliper on the rear, just as a different way to get rid of the parking brake and the block off plate too.

OK i know most of you take off your e-brake and put on a block off SO HERE'S MY QUESTION DOES ANY ONE HAVE THE E-BRAKE PART THAT THEY WANNA SELL IF SO HOW MUCH? EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Sorry dude, guess I need to read the fine print. At least you boldened up the lettering to let me know I'm retarded. lol ::)

Back