• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

dynojet kit for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fayt926

Reaction score
2013-02-17204143.jpg
i bought this kit about 6 months ago and never used it. i ended up buying my jets sepratly. make me an offer

Not a complete scam. It does take some of the thinking out of it. And if it includes different needles it can really help with tuning.
Sure you can grab some mains and throw one in.
But if you want install and go this is it.
I bought one for my daughters 250ex, they come with a fixed needle and the kit fixed that.

Not a complete scam. It does take some of the thinking out of it. And if it includes different needles it can really help with tuning.
Sure you can grab some mains and throw one in.
But if you want install and go this is it.
I bought one for my daughters 250ex, they come with a fixed needle and the kit fixed that.

How does the dynojet kit make things easier than just buying jets? Just the fact that it comes with different jets so you don't have to buy 'em separate? I'm curious.

Instructions are very helpful.
It comes with needles, clip, pilots, mains.
And instructions on which combination works with what bike setup.

he didnt even give a price bro, how is that a scam? Maybe a first time tuner needs the added know how of paper instructions right in front of them! Jesus jumping motorcycles everybody grumpy today or something! Cabin fever getting the better of most of us by now though!

Instructions are very helpful.
It comes with needles, clip, pilots, mains.
And instructions on which combination works with what bike setup.

Gotcha. I don't see how it would be a scam, it seems like it would be helpful for someone who's jetting for the first time. I'm gonna try to avoid it when I start re-jetting just because it probably costs more than necessary and I can get instructions elsewhere, but I don't think it's a scam.

thats why there are sights like this for tuning and modding questions lol. The dynojets size in the individual jets is not a oem equivalent size anyways

I don't think it's a scam. Most likely worth the money.
I'm running an Edelbrock so I don't really need it.

Last edited:
Back