!!!**Dynatek CDI Software**!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathShadow

Reaction score
Well if you are an owner of a Dynatek CDI you know that the software to program curves, rev limits, RPM activated outputs, etc... Is expensive (in the $220.00 area retail). I was searching Dyna's site last night and I noticed the software marked for $99.99!! Either this is a misprint, site error, or just a temporary sale to try and sell the software - who knows; if you own a Dyna CDI BUY THIS SOFTWARE WHILE ITS SO ******* CHEAP BEFORE THEY CHANGE IT!!!

The $99.99 is a blessing and $120.00 down from what it's normally listed as!

I purchased the programming software this morning.

http://www.dynaonline.com/english/atv_fs.htm

Well if you are an owner of a Dynatek CDI you know that the software to program curves, rev limits, RPM activated outputs, etc... Is expensive (in the $220.00 area retail). I was searching Dyna's site last night and I noticed the software marked for $99.99!! Either this is a misprint, site error, or just a temporary sale to try and sell the software - who knows; if you own a Dyna CDI BUY THIS SOFTWARE WHILE ITS SO ******* CHEAP BEFORE THEY CHANGE IT!!!

The $99.99 is a blessing and $120.00 down from what it's normally listed as!

I purchased the programming software this morning.

http://www.dynaonline.com/english/atv_fs.htm
There isn't an "I" in team!!!

Yes... You are right! But I thought saying Phrey and I purchased the sofware sounded a little flagrant. ;D But yeah we went in 50/50 on it.

Dynatek made a new CDI box for the 2006 raptor 350s, I get to be the first to test it out, and i get it for free :) They are sending me one for free to test it out and give them the results. Im not sure if im getting the software though :)

Dynatek made a new CDI box for the 2006 raptor 350s, I get to be the first to test it out, and i get it for free :) They are sending me one for free to test it out and give them the results. Im not sure if im getting the software though :)

If they are not giving you the software, how would they expect you to do a thorough test?

Being in IT, you should know the reasoning behind this.

The new Hotness is about to be released. Mark my words. There will be a new cutting edge product from them in the next 6-12 months.

Being in IT, you should know the reasoning behind this.

The new Hotness is about to be released. Mark my words. There will be a new cutting edge product from them in the next 6-12 months.
Actually many people spent quite a reasonable amount time bitching to them about the software cost - as well as when CDIs would be available for different models and years. The CDI was already $400.00 and then to go spend another $220.00 on the software wasn’t really happening! At the shop when we would call Tucker Rocky (one of our catalog suppliers) about the availability of the software they would almost laugh; they had so many copies of it available. I think Dyna dropped the cost just because they didn’t sell a **** worth in software; they finally cut the price in hopes of selling more to people who wanted it but didn’t want to spend that much. They are working on coming out with that same CDI to support other models and years as well. I think if there was something innovative around the corner they would scrap the project and not bother producing more different ones of the same kind for different years.

But who knows we will see!

[quote:wmdmbggz]Being in IT, you should know the reasoning behind this.

Actually many people spent quite a reasonable amount time bitching to them about the software cost - as well as when CDIs would be available for different models and years. The CDI was already $400.00 and then to go spend another $220.00 on the software wasn’t really happening! At the shop when we would call Tucker Rocky (one of our catalog suppliers) about the availability of the software they would almost laugh; they had so many copies of it available. I think Dyna dropped the cost just because they didn’t sell a **** worth in software; they finally cut the price in hopes of selling more to people who wanted it but didn’t want to spend that much. They are working on coming out with that same CDI to support other models and years as well. I think if there was something innovative around the corner they would scrap the project and not bother producing more different ones of the same kind for different years.

But who knows we will see![/quote:wmdmbggz]

That could be it. The release of the expanded line will probably be by the 2nd quarter. Drop the software price to get the traffic, and then drop the new expanded line.

Either way, it's a good deal.

They just made a new one, and they want me to test it. All i have to do is tell them how it starts, runs etc and i get to keep it. New Dynatek ignition for free :D

Back