Dynatech FS programmable cdi

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87warrior917

Reaction score
I found the paper work for my Dyntech. It shows the timing curves of the 4 diff selections. From top to bottom is curve3, curve2, curve4(stock), curve1.

I have mine set on curve 3, and the mid to top end is awesome compared to the others.

Theres also a rev lim/ 2 step option, a ignition kill like if i wanted a security so it wont start, and a Tach output.

I know not many ppl have run these but those who have is there anyway to change the rev lim? Theres a big black plug that is capped off. The manual doesnt explain anything about this. I have tried to call Dyna and i never have luck in them answering. Any insite is appretiated.

http://
SAM_0522.jpg

http://
SAM_1536.jpg

Last edited:
You can give it to me and we can do a harness swap and Im sure I'll figure it out. :tup:

The Dyna FS for quads is our hottest new product this year. Direct Plug in Performance. As used by winning pro racers worldwide. Now available to you! Available with features that will let you customize your quad, and make it the trickest, fastest, baddest one around. Programmable Ignition Features

■Programmable Timing Curves (4)
■Programmable Rev Limits
■Increased Spark Energy
■Improved Throttle Response
■Easier Starting
■Programmable RPM Activated Outputs(2) (Can be used for Nitrous Activation, Shift Light, Auto Shifter, or Boost Control)
■Tach Output*
■Launch Limiter*
■Data logging*
■Shift Kill Interrupt*(Allows clutchless shifting)
■External Curve Selector Switch
■Plug-In Module Replacement (Easy Mounting)
■* Not available on all models, check this Features Chart for exact options by model

Last edited:
■Programmable Rev Limits

Yupp, it look like you can change it, but how, I have no idear.

I believe they stopped selling these for the warrior.

You need the software and cable they sell to change timing and rev limits over there settings. I think I had to pay $100 bucks.

i might have to get one with the rpm triggers for the n2o. it would be a whole lot cooler than a bunch of wires running to a switch

Latest posts

Back