Dyna ignitions rock!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boxhead

Reaction score
Dyna is the shiznit!!! Last summer my curve selector switch fell and got eaten by the drive chain and they offered to send a new one free of charge!!! Even though it is a basic dip switch most companies would try to charge you for **** that you messed up. I chipped in a word for the yfm350 forum members and they offered to send whatever else I need. I'm not jewish or anything (I mean the expression!!!) so I turned down any more ****. If you guys must contact dyna for whatever reason be sure to say the ignition was recommended to you from us forum members so they'll continue to do great business with us. Just don't take advantage of the offer!!! I have full respect for a company that continues to design kick ass ignitions for us 80's technology motorists, it seems no one else is willing to make exceptional quality parts for us.

Yeah man, the people at Dynatek are awesome. They even contacted ME to give me an ignition.. its being shipped right now! The people at Dynatek are A+++ quality to deal with, and fast shipping.

did they make one for an 02-04 warrior yet?

:mad:

I emailed Dynatek this morining about when they will have one for the 2002+ models. Here is there response:

Vince.
We will have an ignition available in the next month or so for the atv. It will fit the 2002 to 2004 models and is scheduled to be a plug and play unit.
Please check our website in the near future for the release date and any further updates as they become available.
Thanks.
Larry N.

WOOT!

......Stand Back Girls, I Don't Know How Big this things Gonna Get!

They answered me within a day, and I replied them my address and it was sent out right away the same day, wasn't very tough at all.

once i send my email to them i get replied usually within 1-2 hours.. although i dont use the email that they have on their website, i have a guys personal email address..

Got the dip switch in the mail already, they paid for priority mail free of charge! I'll definately keep my business there if they continue the excellent support!!! ;D

Latest posts

Back