Duro Tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IowaWarrior

Reaction score
Does anybody out there know about the Duro Top Gun? Its said to be a flat track tire but I just dont see how it would be any good with the lack of traction it looks like it has. Any feedback from anyone would be great.

Does anybody out there know about the Duro Top Gun? Its said to be a flat track tire but I just dont see how it would be any good with the lack of traction it looks like it has. Any feedback from anyone would be great.
do not get the tires they are not flat track tires if you need anything for flat track just let me know i have sum good used tires that i will sell if you are looking for sum and i have sum rims that i would sell to and i will help you set up your quad for flat track just let me what kind of track you race on

they look like soft soil tires to me.

U need some Hoosiers or maxiss TT tires.

I want hoosiers but my budget is tight these seemed like a cheap temporary fix but oh well. Might not flat track anyways since the closest track is an hour from me and I dont feel like making that trip every weekend. i was hoping Id find something a little closer to me but no such luck

hell i'd love to have a track that close!!! the closed one for me is over 3 hours and they only run quads on it 3 times a year

I want hoosiers but my budget is tight these seemed like a cheap temporary fix but oh well. Might not flat track anyways since the closest track is an hour from me and I dont feel like making that trip every weekend. i was hoping Id find something a little closer to me but no such luck
i have had all of the flat track tires on my quad and i think hoosiers or the best tires out here bc they last a long time and they hook up really good and that is what you need for flat track

Latest posts

Back