Durablue axles

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassballs818

Reaction score
Has anyone bought a durablue axle new from ebay? Durablue's website claims that you often get screwed for parts thru these dealers but thats probably just bad mouthing on thier part.

Just asking before i spend more money and time gettin **** together.

I heard durablue was the best. No mater who you get it from, if it's a durablue broduct, it's still gona be a burablue product after you buy it...

yeah, I hate when I buy a Nike shirt and when I put it on it turns into Adidas.......??????

I dont think you guys understand. I dont want to buy the axle and not have the axle nut or something like that not be in the pcakage thus creating more expense for me. Some ebay dealers are scabs like that. Less worry and more riding

Another thing that was mention is that the lifetime warrenty isnt good if you purchase new thru ebay middle men. In a technicallity the ebay distributor is the original buyer of the product making you the secondary {ChuBUrnT}

I got a g-force and love it. Its tough and looks good and a has a lifetime waranty for $200

Back