Dumont pic

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2006raptor350inlv

Reaction score
DogsandDumontandRandomPics028.jpg

I've been going there since I was about 11, started doing sand drags when I was 16. I just got my quad so I hope to go more often, just when it starts getting hotter, you want to stay away from it. You'll be fried!

Yeah I need to get my quad tuned better, it wanted to bog down on the hills sometimes. My friend took it partway up Comp and it stalled out.

where does everyone from LV ride?

I ride around ANN Rd. , 215 area it's close to where i live, until i get a truck and i can haul my **** around.

I'm in the same boat. There are trails all around Vegas...my dad lives in Henderhell and I roade for years up in the mountains there. I want to check out Nellis Dunes...I'm about to go rent a truck and go for it. Might check out Armagosa too.

its me rap vegas baby ! armagosa is my fav dont tell a lot of people a bought it s post to be the place for lasvegas riders you dont here so much of armagosa cuz people dont want it to be crowded but its bad ass at comp hill lots of compationquads and great dune riding

nellis is fun use dirt tires its not all sand theres lots of trails ,soveal built tracks and hills

I wish there were places like that in Maine :-/ looks like lots of fun closest things we have to dunes is like 3 mile long Pits. That have like 200 ft walls that are like
\ <<<that steep so thats fun to.

i would love to hit the dunes.............................. i live in ohio though so my best set is silver lake (i have been wanting to go to silver lake for a couple years just cant find anyone else to go)

Back