Dual Exhaust Rappy.Warrior?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jester2899

Reaction score
Anyone ever done or seen it been done? Dual exhausts on a rappy 350 or warrior?

Thanks

It would look bad ass though.

exactly my point. I don't care if it doesn't give performance gains, but how bad ass would that be with a raptor 350 going down street, with two hmf pipes sitting on both sides =].

It would look sweet but thats about it.

Exactly, it would perform the same as a single exhaust with an hmf slip on but look 2x as cool. I was just wondering if anyone has tried doing this or seen it been done to a warrior or raptor 350?

[quote:mgvccwu4]It would look sweet but thats about it.

Exactly, it would perform the same as a single exhaust...[/quote:mgvccwu4]

No, it wouldnt.

It'd lose a ****-load of torque across most of the powerband.

Looney tunes exhaust makes a kit for 400exs,KFX400, AND Z400S. ANyone have pictures of them installed on any of these quads? On how it is routed to the engine and back?

It wouldn't be the same routing. You'd need to have it custom done and maybe a smaller diameter pipe used for it. Back pressure is the biggest concern so maybe if you split if further back than right at the header, like past the first bend it would work. IDK though. Dual exhausts always look cool :) .

Here you go
dualexhaust1.jpg

Alot of guys with tha leo vince kit thought it would look "cool" and have all said they waisted their money and lost power. Plus if you mx guys thought you had problems with your canister hitting your caliper it going to be twice as bad hitting the chain/sproket.

I think if you guys are into a badass look try and replicate the ltr's single middle mounted exhaust.

If adding weight and complexity doesn't bother you skip that dual exhaust bullshit. Go for quad exhaust! If 2 is better 4 is bestest. How cool would it be to have 4 exhausts coming out the back of your (single cylinder) 350? While youre at it maybe a lowrider hydraulic suspension and some neon along with a subwoofer system. Now that would be bad ass! When youre done building it you can bless it by pouring a 40 oz. of Old English all over it and go buy some fried chicken! Dont get mad, Im just kiddin.

Hi,
semttulotf4.png

Unfortunately one of this two exhaust are a storage container and not a real exhaust.

Latest posts

Back