• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DRW is not dead, just regrouping.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duneracerweston

Reaction score
parts will be back in production with the exception of the intake systems. Those i will not be making anymore of.

I will be selling a "Build Your Own Intake" Kit with all the parts and brackets but not assembled or trimmed.

Duel piston caliper conversion brackets will be made. both for the relocation on the factory carrier and the round house style carriers.

Dash deletes and Tether mount brackets will also be made to replace the ugly factory ones as we are all aware of.

case savers will be a bit further out on the design do to the fact im changing those completely and they will look nothing like the previous models.

i will have pictures of the parts as they are cut. Cnc plasma tables dont have seperate settings for aluminum so its been a uphill fight.

i will be getting more aluminum tomorrow after i get off work and i should have the dash deletes ready to ship.

im about 2 hours away from the round hous caliper bracket i just have some trimming in the program to get it perfect.

picture 1, top to bottom, lt250r caliper stay, lt250r duel piston yfz conversion bracket, warrior roundhouse carrier yfz caliper conversion bracket

95044259-1435-4B82-99CF-391355C4CFAB_zpsg0wdhvq8.jpg

dash delete

E6911B72-6D55-40B8-9C91-8088A6C867CB_zpsw8hmh6ys.jpg

Really good to hear Weston!!!! This thread reminds me I HAVE GOT TO GET THAT MANIFOLD FINISHED FOR YOU!!!! Sorry man been really busy.

Update: dashes are ready for testing they will go out tomorrow.
The Honda style yfm caliper brackets are waiting on one measurement from anyone with a Honda carrier. Pm me if you have one.
Lt250 parts ready to rock
The intake delete plates are ready
The adapter brackets for the rear caliper is in cad. Ran out of steam last night.

Note the cuts are not cleaned up yet.

8AEBC11D-7A40-414C-81D7-BE316C774909_zpscmsx19di.jpg

2564E3BD-866F-4A52-BDF5-E428A14BED8A_zps1eqjmppw.jpg

DCCE13D1-B0A5-47E6-8854-834BBB57DC71_zpsmzeelmoc.jpg

7500197B-D45B-4EB6-9AB6-7B4499F1FC83_zpskurqgi6x.jpg

Can I get a dash for my 660 and warrior? I don't like the plastic stuff. the 660 would have one extra light hole for the temperature dummy light.

Cool i will need chain roller stuff if your going to keep doing them!!

don't know why none of those pics showed up for me before. that dash looks identical to one i designed up. i was concerned about the wires bending on the bar causing me to replace the lighting later on but managed to get it so it wasn't so extreme. i never got mine cut so when you get these into production ill most likely snag one from you

don't know why none of those pics showed up for me before. that dash looks identical to one i designed up. i was concerned about the wires bending on the bar causing me to replace the lighting later on but managed to get it so it wasn't so extreme. i never got mine cut so when you get these into production ill most likely snag one from you

If you were gonna make your own make them. Don't wait for others get em done I'm sure others want them. And the more people to make them the better.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310
using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back