DRW build thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alright quick update got some more paint to do the finish coats and got some blue to make it look a bit better and paint some ascent parts on it

here is a pic of the painted swinger ( note : paint is darker in person then the picture)

IMG_20111030_211751.jpg

Hopefully its a bit darker in person like you said! It's kinda a baby blue :/

its a almost perfect match to yami blue idk why it looks so baby blue and i should have this sucker completely back together this week and its got a few new prototypes on it i haven't told ya about :tup:

I think it it will look perfect when its back together!

thanks im hoping it will its going to rival yeolde with his blue and white warrior but that's just my opinion but we will see soon!

got the frame finished all i have to d is wait for it to dry swinger didnt work out right got to re paint it and i got my pipe pulled apart finally so now im re packing it and wrapping the pipe

What carb is that on you quad and were can I get 1, and that sub frame is very cool.

Thanks I would be setting the motor and electronics in but I got collage exams tonight so this will haveto wait till tomorrow

heres a update got the wiring done man this things harness looked like its been through a war or something it was shot but managed to salvage it and reseal it here is how it sets now

IMG_20111105_121041.jpg

Back