Dropouts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigOkie

Reaction score
If you want to sell something on this forum, then you lose interest or get distracted, deliver what's been paid for or make a refund before you dropout.

Three members owe me parts. I wrote Tony off but had to pile on a little bit the other day. We will have to see on the other two.

Three members owe me parts. I wrote Tony off but had to pile on a little bit the other day. We will have to see on the other two.

That sucks man....if you ever bought anything from me; I'd send it out ASAP with a shipping confirmation #. There's a lot of great members on here that do just that. Sucks that a few bad apples have given you a really bad experience. Hope it all works out for ya

I've been waiting for a part from a member for over a month now; I don't think it's going to happen.:argh:

Last edited:
For the members that haven't gave you the parts give me there names! This **** is getting old and they can get thrown off this forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I get distracted but just because I don't log in doesn't mean I don't see my threads. I check my emails daily from here that im subscribed to. I have a lot on my plate running several FB groups and ATVmeme admin, It gets hectic. I always try to make any buyer happy that's the way a seller should be. They are a reason people are #1 sellers and have top ratings. That's a LEGIT seller. same goes for all other social media sales, I sale on many other sites and still to this day no negative feedback. Im sorry you are going though this ordeal Bigokie hope you get your stuff soon. I witnessed a buddy I recommended to the group get dicked over for months and NO one jumped in to help out. Luckily its all worked out now.

Back