Doin' anything this weekend?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b_700x

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna go to the drive-in with the girlfriend tonight, and then tomorrow I'm gonna smoke some ribs in my new smoker...and drink some beer of course! :D

That sounds like a good plan you got there! I'm getting on my 4 days off. My girlfriend works tomorrow and I still gotta break in my new 450 so I know what I will prob be doing ha ha

Love me some ribs. We have a Dice run, BBQ, Bands at our atv club trails today.Goood times. Hoping to get some vids to post up.

We just got home!
Left Friday afternoon and went to my brothers mountain house (2 1/2 hour ride to Towanda, PA) sits on 25 acres. Firts morning seen 2 deer both 6 pointers covered in velvet. Saturday we rode quads all day and my 8 year old daughter rode with us all day, got stuck on the steep ditches on the hill climbs but she did well until she had her first crash ever in 3 years of riding. She is fine, quads fine, she got back on and rode the rest of the afternoon. Plus we drank a lot of beer!

We went to 650 (Wayne National Forest outside of Portsmouth). It was an awesome ride. We had 4 guys. The wolverine did good but I discovered an oil leak where the head meets the block in the front. But it was a good time.

Back