does anyone no

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87warrior

Reaction score
Hmmmmm.........I never thought of under............But the thing sticking out is more like a peg. I let mine ride on top of the swingarm. I thought taht was right.........I hope.

I also bought these rollers which are going on 2 years now and look like the day iI put them on.
http://www.uppracing.com/item.php?pid=243&cid=65

I dont rember where I got them but there the same ones.

i got the moose rollers i like themm bettter i would not relly like the metel ones they would creat a lot of friction and rub on the chain to much and rub it down to nothing after a while. thst what happened when i made a set from aluminum cut doen in the lath at work they worked.

They arnt metal.........the ones I got. I just think thats the way the pic looked.
Moose have the roller nearing in them, were they 30mm?

i think they were 30mm i cant rember the dealer had it on the shelf. it had the bolt that bolted right on the frame u just half to cut off the lip on the frame where the stock ones went and i used a fender washer so the chain would not mess the roller up and come off when it got old heres where u can get then.

http://www.mooseracing.com/catalog.jsp?link=4&catinfo=yes&a=products&action=Q&product_group_id=3720&category_title=Chain%20&category_id=1179&parent_id=1169&parent_title=Drive&product_name=CHAIN%20ROLLERS&group=Drive

Kewl.......I looked for the ones with the bearings in them and couldnt find the right size at the time.

There listed for the warrior so i would assume there the right size..................thanks for the link!

I'll keepem in mind............

i found the pack for it just a while ago and it is a 38 mm moose part number m795-10 it listed for 14.99

Latest posts

Back