Does anyone have a Wolverine?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave85zxt

Reaction score
I am thinking about getting a second quad. I want to get something that can be used for light utility and still be a blast on the trails. I am leaning towards a Wolverine and here are my reasons.

4x4 that can be turned off with a warn 424 kit
auto clutch = very nice for moving boats and such
sport quad suspension and feel
yfm 350 motor - I already built mine so I literally know it inside and out

So my question is... Does any have one or had one and can they give advice on what to look for? Did you/do you like it?

I am leaning towards a Wolverine and here are my reasons.

4x4 that can be turned off with a warn 424 kit
auto clutch = very nice for moving boats and such
sport quad suspension and feel
yfm 350 motor - I already built mine so I literally know it inside and out

I think they are great, but the old 350's were full time 4X4. The new ones are 2wd only and fully automatic. The new 450 is fully automatic and can be taken out of 4wd.

Let us know which one you get and how you like it!

I am definitely getting an older one. I don't like driving quads with CVTs. The new 450 has a CVT and the old 350 has a 5 speed auto clutch. I'll just buy a warn 424 kit so I can disconnect the 4x4 on the old model.

I have been searching quite a bit lately and it looks like it might be hard to find one. I am not in a rush though.

If the 350 4x4 came with a 2wd/4wd switch I wouldve bought one instead of my raptor, but I still want one for a second/cruisin/ trail quad.

Latest posts

Back