Does anybody know?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
Well ive always wonderd this but never asked.

How many miles per gallon does the warrior get stock. And does it do good or bad compaired to other sport bikes.

I think they get real good milage, my stock raptor riding for about 5-6 hours seems like it only goes through 1/2 a tank or maybe a bit more. I always keep it near full incase we get out on trails for a long time :p

I couldnt give you a number as for miles but i know my rap goes and goes and goes on a full tank sometimes i woner if it is ever going to run out..

well when i was riding with a bunch of utility bikes they had a odometer and after the math it said around 33mpgs but thats with not riding hard at all just chillin in woods like 4th or 3rd

and i think we did around 100 miles that day and i didnt have to fill up once

and thats complety stock

My stock 06 once got 43 mpg but that was on a smooth groomed former railbed with a 35 mph speed limit. I rode real smooth and easy just to see and got about the same number the next time I went on this trail. When Im at the atv park/track I have never run out of gas and we ride medium hard for at least 3-4 hours. My KFX700 uses about 33% more gas than my raptor which Im happy with since its a twin and really heavy.

Latest posts

Back